- Payment, Passes & Rates
- About the Snow
- What to Wear
- About the Hill
- Extra Info
Do tickets "sell out" for the day? And, is there a maximum number of people allowed on the hill at one time?
Is the snow artificial?
Where does the water come from to make the snow?
How cold does it have to be to make snow?
Why does natural snowfall slow down the hill?
Are tubes included with the price of the lift ticket?
How big are your tubes?
Do you have tubes for multiple people?
Can two people ride in a tube together?
Can Parents / Guardians just drop their kids off and leave?
Is there an indoor location for Parents / Guardians to sit and watch?
What should we wear?
Do we need to bring a helmet?
How high is the AvalancheXpress?
I notice that the number of operating lanes fluctuates throughout the day. Why is that?
1. The condition of the berms - If the snow berms begin to wear down, we will close one of the lanes to keep guests from lane-hopping.
2. Speed of the lane- If lanes begin moving too quickly, we will close the lane to ensure the safety of guests.
3. Snow protection - If we can accommodate all guests while using select lanes, we will limit the lanes to protect the other lanes for future use.
What is all the stuff at the bottom of the hill?
Do I have to walk my tube up the hill?
Is the hill kid friendly?
Is the AvalancheXpress located on your property?
How long is the wait?
Where do we wait between runs?
1. To avoid crowding at the top of the hill
2. To ensure we have enough tubes for guests
3. To maintain organization of guests so everyone has the opportunity to use the hill.